Who we are
Our website address is: https://flowerzy.com.
Data we may collect, store and use.
We may collect, store, and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Publishing content to you, operating and making improvements on this Website;
- Communicating with you regarding flowerzy.com and our products;
- Responding to your comments, orders and questions;
- Monitoring and analyzing site traffic, usage, trends, and activities related to our services or the Website, and diagnosing technical issues, administration of flowerzy.com, or publishing or displaying content;
- Processing payments, verifying purchases or transfers, or servicing orders or accounts;
- Fraud protection activities;
- Sending notifications regarding or product updates, technical information, changes in products offered, general information, or modifications or updates to this or any other legal policy where applicable, and other messages;
- Sending newsletters, notices, updates, technical information, or any other electronic communications, including text messages;
- Providing access and interactive features of the Website;
- Fulfilling our duties and enforcing rights from any contracts entered between you and us; and
- For any other purpose or function that is disclosed to you when we collect the information or for which you consent.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for a limited duration, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish any comments while as a registered user, logged in, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
This site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We may share Users’ data in the following contexts:
- Generic demographic information aggregated and not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding users or visitors with our business partners, affiliates and advertisers for any of the purposes stated above;
- Third-party service providers to help us in operation of our business and flowerzy.com or for administration of activities at our direction, such as sending out newsletters or other emails;
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers, partners, and other third parties we use to support our operation;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you wherein you have given prior consent to such disclosures;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about the Users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose or function for which you provided the information
- To comply with any legally enforceable subpoena, government or regulatory request, government demand, investigative demand, court order, law or any and all other legal processes;
- Enforce or apply our legal rights and to defend against legal claims;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others, including for the purposes of security and fraud protection;
- To aid in a substantial corporate entity related transaction, such as the sale of our business, a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of a bankruptcy;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or, alternatively, with your prior consent.
California Privacy Rights
Attn: Disclosure, Cola Ventures LLC, 85 Raritan Ave #200, Highland Park , NJ 08904
If you are a resident of California and do not want us to disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, please notify us of such using the contact information provided above, and clearly state your request, name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. Upon receipt of your express written request, we will remove your name from lists we share with other companies as soon as reasonably practicable.
Additionally, if you are a California resident under the age of eighteen (18), and have registered to use the Site, California Business and Professions Code section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. You can do so by contacting us at email@example.com. If you make such a request, please identify where the content or information is posted on the Site so that we can attempt to remove the post from public view or anonymize the content or information such that you cannot be identified. This removal process cannot ensure complete removal, for example, if content or information remains visible because a third party has copied the posting or reposted the content or information posted by the minor.
You have the right to opt out of receiving future marketing, promotional, or emails from us by following the instructions set forth in any such emails. Even if you opt out of such communications, we may nevertheless transmit non-promotional communications to you, such as communications concerning ongoing representations or business contracts. We reserve the right to not accommodate a request to change information if the requested change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Future Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to revise the Policy. The Effective Date of this Policy is August 3, 2020. This Policy supersedes any and all prior versions. We reserve right to make changes at any time. If we materially change the way we collect, use, or disclose users’ data, we will notify Users prior to said change by email and/or by inserting a prominent notice on the Websites.